Inland Marine Insurance for Business Cargo
Basic commercial policies exclude or limit coverage for the transportation of business-related tools, equipment or property. Such exceptions are, in fact, fairly standard in the insurance industry. If your business owns equipment that requires regular moving, this lack of coverage can pose a significant peril to your assets. As the business owner, it’s your responsibility to make sure any coverage gaps are sealed.
Insurance Express Inland Marine insurance covers property that is movable or transportable in nature. It is often used to cover property that needs broader protection than what may be provided by the typical Business Owners Insurance Policy.
Seal the Gaps with Inland Marine Insurance from Insurance Express
You can fill these shortfalls with an inland marine insurance policy from Insurance Express. Whether you are working off-site, shipping goods, or need coverage on contracting equipment in the great state of Alabama, Insurance Express Inland Marine Insurance should be a part of your overall plan.
Also known as cargo insurance, inland marine insurance policies supplement basic insurance coverages, providing you, the business owner, with enhanced confidence to run your Alabama business without worry of whether you're properly insured for the stuff you’re hauling in the course of doing business.
What Does Inland Marine Insurance Cover?
Inland marine insurance can be purchased for a wide array of equipment types and coverage scenarios:
• Machinery and tools used by contractors and specialized craftsmen
• Coverage for equipment installed at a customer's home or place of business
• Commercial photography equipment coverage
• Coverage for most musical instruments
• Coverage for art galleries and pieces of fine art
• Dealers/gallery service coverage (e.g., property and/or equipment used for installation, servicing, or repair).
• Coverage for vending machines located on property not owned by your business
• Coverage of goods, equipment, etc., that your business sends or receives through common carriers
• Coverage for any customer property transported by your company via truck (i.e., motor truck cargo coverage)
• Trip transit coverage for one-time shipments
• Veterinarian and animal coverage for various animals not belonging to your business
• Coverage for cellular communication towers
• Billboard coverage
For a Free Quote on Inland Marine Insurance, Contact Insurance Express
With an inland marine policy from Insurance Express, you’ll gain enhanced confidence for your business knowing you’re covered against as many eventualities as possible. We proudly serve all of Alabama & Mississippi, with a primary focus on Choctaw, Washington, Marengo, Sumter and Clarke counties, including the cities of Gilbertown, Butler, Silas, Millry, Chatom.
If you’re ready to see how much you can save on inland marine insurance for your business, call Insurance Express today at (251) 843-2299. Or for a free online Inland Marine insurance quote, just fill out the form on the Contact Us Page. We can’t wait to get your business covered!